Saturday, October 11, 2008

Let me Introduce Myself :)

Hello,
My name is Beth, I am a mommy of 4 beautiful children. I have 2 boys and 2 girls. They are 11,9,3, and 4 months. I have a wonderful husband and father of my children. We have been married for 12 years. We live in Pittsburgh PA. I am a stay at home mom, and I love my job ! The best job is a mommy. We don't always get paid well and we are underestimated all the time on what we do during the day and how smart we are. The best compensation I could ask for is seeing my children grow into beautiful young adults and finally adults.

My husband works in a Health Insurance company. He works hard everyday so that I can stay at home and I am so very thankful for that. He is in the finance department and also works in IT.

My favorite things to do are, be online, meet new people, I like to learn about multi cultures, I like to swim, shop, learn, sew, scrapbook, and I am a Christian and I love to be involved in my church. I also volunteer a lot at my children's schools.

As you can probably tell by now my children mean the world to me. Family values and spending time with my family means a lot to me. I am very close to my mother too. I have one sister who I would love to be closer to, but she lives pretty far away, so we stay in touch as much as possible.

I have learned a ton from my children good and bad. I love to help others by sharing my life's experiences, whether about marriage, raising children, budgeting, "couponing", whatever it may be I try to help people. I love being able to pass on my help to people when I can. It is a great and rewarding feeling. I know a lot of people in my life have helped me through and I like to give back by helping others now. I am very compassionate when it comes to my fellow mankind.

I am so looking forward to blogging in the future, and I am looking forward to sharing my experiences with others and hopefully helping people out whenever I can.
Please look for me in the future here on blog spot :)
Beth

2 comments: