Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PRODUCT REVIEW - Night Vision Goggles


I recently had the chance to do a product review on the Jakks Night Vision goggles. My 2 sons ages 11 and 9 years were definitly up to the task of helping me do my review. From the day the package arrived they couldn't wait to open them.

The first thing they liked was the green manican that the goggles came on. That was a plus for the packaging. Although they were hard to open, as is the case with a lot of toys.
After putting the batteries in on the first try the goggle didn't work. We found that the battery case has to be shut just right for them to work.

Next the adjustment straps - They were very easy to adjust to my boys heads, they were happy about that so they weren't frustrated like some toys can be.
Next they turned them on and away they played. There is 2 settings on them a black and white and a green function. They liked this feature.

Our overall review is that they are great for kids (even bigger kids, cause my husband couldn't wait to try them on too). They are easy to wear and adjust and very fun to play with, my kids are enjoying them immensley. The hardest part was getting them out of the box.
I reccommend this toy for boys or girls, or husbands, ages 5 and above, as they are a little heavy to wear if you have them on for a while.

11 comments:

jillnfilm said...

This is exactly what my gson has been asking for! Great review - you've convinced me I should find them!

Karolyn said...

Visited Mommybrainreports and saw the info on your site and the night vision goggles- as a plus sized mom, whose devoted,loving, wonderful husband of 24 years wants a pair of night vision goggles, I was interested to see what ya thought of these...
thanks for an easy to read but informative review.
KAro pray@inbox.com

- Marybeth I. said...

I read her blog - loved the makeover post also :)

I would love to win these for my oldest daughter

bonnieann said...

I always wanted night vision goggles they could be so much fun to have

Vixen said...

I love the line about recommending these for husbands, mine has been dying to try them.

auto owners insurance quotes said...

I have very much concluded that you are an expert on this topic! I am setting up a new website soon, and your information will be very functional for me.

auto owners insurance quote said...

Great posts! I really liked this post. It helped in my search for info on auto owners insurance
quote.