Sunday, November 16, 2008

PRODUCT REVIEW - Rainforest Jumperoo by Fisher Price - $90



Today I bought the Rainforest Jumperoo for my 5 mo. old baby girl Whitney. I had tried other Jumper type toys in the past like the kind you hang in the doorway with my older children. I by far reccommend this Jumper much much more !

First of all, it was etremely easy to put together, my husband had it up within 15 minutes. You dont need any tools until it is time to put the AA batteries in it, then all you need is a screwdriver. My husband, after putting many many toys together, was very satisfied and appreciative at how easy it was.

From the time I put Whitney into the Rainforest Jumper she was all smiles. She would probably stay in there for hours, if I'd let her. She was very content in it, the activities that it has kept her very busy. She liked the music and animal sounds, especially the elephant, too.

I highly reccommend this product for any child boy or girl can go in it. It holds children to 25 pounds. It has a adjuster on it to make it higher as your child grows. That is a really nice feature. Another feature that I love also, is that it folds to make it easily moveable from room to room or in my case, I am taking it to Thanksgiving at my sisters so I have a fun/safe place for Whitney to be while we visit.

It is a really nice activity center for your child and they love to jump!
The colors are vivid and bright and there is a lot for your child to look at and do. I also found the peek a boo tiger on it is very cute too.

If you are looking for a Jumper for your child, I really think you and your child will agree how wonderful the Rainforest Jumperoo by Fisher Price is. You can use the link below to get more specific info. on this product.
http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2011&e=detail&selcat=bgetn&pid=38839

1 comments:

Tara @ Feels like home said...

The Rainforest Jumperoo was by far the best non-essential purchase we ever made. My daughter used it from the time she could hold her head up until she could crawl. She would jump and spin around some days for more than an hour.