We recently had the opportunity to review another game from the Game Factory. This time it is a Nintendo Wii game called : Bratz Kidz. It is Rated E for Everyone. It comes with a Free compact (mirror) for your little girl to play with also, which is a cute addition to the game.
This Wii game has many mini-games that you can play as you go through the menu's. You can create your own profile and it is a 4 player game, so your friends can play too. Once you enter your profile you choose which Bratz girl you would like to be and then you can join the "sleepover" with your friends.
There is a photo album, a game mode, and you can even "shop". There are different difficulty levels that you can play through. Some of the games that are included are: a sleeping bag race, fashion photography, sew cool, apple pie attack, and a magic mirror, amongst others.
My 3 year old daughter liked playing around with the games but I think my niece who is 9 enjoyed it much more. I would recommend this game for an older girl like maybe 6 and up. They would get a lot more enjoyment out of it.
I actually had a nice time looking around the game and playing some of the mini games. They were fun.
- Play 11 brilliant mini-games and activities including choreography, music and clothes design, Friendship tests and photo-sessions!
- Collect stars use them to buy items to customise your character in the Bratz Kidz shop
- Fully customise with over 350 accessories options including hairstyle, make-up, manicure, clothes, shoes and jewellery – totalling 843750 different combinations!
- Play in Freeplay or Album mode, then choose Competition or
- Play with up to 3 friends in multiplayer mode. Exchange items, play mini-games and more!
- Complete all the mini-games and unlock exclusive scenes from the Bratz Kidz™ Sleep Over Adventure DVD
Now the Fun part for you !!! The gracious Game Factory has given me the opportunity to do a giveaway to one of my loyal lucky readers. Here is how to enter: You MUST complete One of the first 3 before you can do any bonuses. Also you must do each comment separately for them to count individually.
1. Go visit www.gamefactorygames.com and comment to me one other Wii game they offer for a 3 - 6 yr. old.
2. Go visit www.gamefactorygames.com and comment to me one other Wii game they offer for a 12+ year old.
3. Follow my blog www.plussizemommy.blogspot.com
BONUS ENTRIES :
1. For 1 bonus entry follow me on Twitter (@plussizemommy)
2. For 2 bonus entries Tweet this review/giveaway on Twitter and leave your "tweet info." in a
3. For 5 bonus entries make a donation (any amount to my Spreading Sunshine fund)
4. For 5 bonus entries blog about this review/giveaway on your blog, and comment to me where
to find it
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK !!!! This contest starts immediately and ends January 2nd at 4pm. Winner will be drawn by www.random.org number generator, and will be notified by January 3rd. Please make sure I have your email address so I can contact you if you win.