Saturday, December 13, 2008

Get A FIRST LOOK AT THE SIMS 3 !!!!

The Sims 3, an introduction is now available in stores. Be one of the first to preview it.
This Sims is very unique, as it allows you to now visit neighbors, meet up with your friends at the park, go on dates, work out at the gym, and party at the community pool !!

It allows the player a lot more freedom and to be able to unleash your creativity.

The Sims 3 will excite you and surprise you,

So, Be one of the FIRST to get a first look !!!

Thanks to Target I have 2 copies of THE SIMS 3 - An Introduction to two of my lucky readers.

The Introduction includes : A preview Disc (which has designer interviews, game trailers, screen savers, and more), A Target EXCLUSIVE Style Pattern Download, and a $5 off Coupon for your purchase of the SIMS 3 when it hits the stores !!!
This would make an awesome stocking stuffer for a SIMS fan !!!
Okay, so here is how to win:

1. You MUST sign up to be a Follower of my BLOG
2. You Must tell me which SIMS game/add on you like the best

These 2 must be as 1 comment letting me know you signed up for my Blog, and letting me know which is your favorite.

BONUS ENTRIES :
1. nominate me for : a shorty award on Twitter (@shortyawards) or at www.shortawards.com for a MILT award (Mom I like to Tweet)
2. Go to www.mommybrainreports.com and go to the DONATE button and donate $5 to help a family this Christmas
3. Follow me on Twitter AND Tweet this contest on Twitter with the #hash tag #SIMS3INTRO
4. Follow @craftymamaof4 on Twitter

That's it !!! Good Luck and Thank you for reading my Blog and entering this giveaway !!
This giveaway is open to USA residents only. This contest ends Friday December 19Th at midnight Eastern Time.
The winner will be drawn on Saturday December 20Th by using Random.Com's Random integer generator.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oops I might be too late, but I have signed up as a follower of your blog, and I enjoy the Sims games that I have played in the past. Thanks