Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hail to the Queen - Consumer Queen that is!

I have to share with you one of my favorite inspirational people and blog, that I absolutely love to visit. It is The blog of The Consumer Queen which you can visit here : http://www.comsumerqueen.com

As you can see on my blog I have her badge and widget posted. (And now 2 Vlogs)

I want to help get others inspired by her absolutely wonderful deals and skills. Please watch the following video's of her on YouTube, and you will see why I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how she does her "thang" :)

I highly recommend that you subscribe to her blog and if you twitter, follow her @consumerqueen

Recently I decided to act upon the inspiration she has given to me and I went out and bought everything I need to create a coupon binder like hers. I cannot wait to get it all together and organized and begin to use it.

I am making it one of my New Years Resolutions this year, to try become a "Consumer Princess" and save money by organizing my coupons better and sending in more rebates and ebates.

Happy New Year, and may you too become a "Consumer Princess" and save more then ever this year and become a wiser more informed consumer.

PLEASE ENJOY HER VLOGS BELOW !

3 comments:

The Consumer Queen said...

Oh my goodness! I am blushing thanks so much! You know what? It makes me just happy to help people like you save money. It gives me a high! If you or anyone ever need any help getting started just hollar! I will have to post this on my blog!

Karen said...

I agree learning how to coupon from the Consumer Queen is the way to go! Glad to meet you +Size Mommy

shweetpotato said...

How Awesome :D I love the consumer queen too hehe, I havent seen the vides, off to peek, Carm