Thursday, December 18, 2008

My great win on Twitter - Review

I recently won a live contest on Twitter from Happy Panda Baby.
I won a baby Snappie. It arrived a couple of days ago, and I couldn't be more pleased. It is 100% cotton and tagless. The retail value is $20.00. And the best part... It is MADE IN THE USA !!!


BACK

I chose the following design : It is called the "Tagless Bamboo Panda".

I got it in a size 12mo./18mo. and

I am extremely happy with the generous size of it, so my baby will fit it longer.
I am going to give my baby this as one of her Christmas presents, and I cannot wait to put it on her, I think she will feel so comfy in the soft material. I would definitely recommend these Snappies, they would make a wonderful baby shower present. There are tons of designs to choose from. They also sell other Panda items as well. So go check them out at :

www.happypandababy.com

And THANK YOU Happy Panda for the wonderful Free Prize :)







1 comments:

Happy Panda said...

Thank you so much for spreading the word to your readers about our brand!