Saturday, December 20, 2008

WOW I have won a lot !!!

I have sat here today and was thinking about all that I have won lately. It truly amazes me so I decided to share it my list of SWAG I have won (cause sharing is nice, not that I want to brag, hehehe)

The Happy Panda Baby snappie - From Happy Panda Baby
Bakugan set - From @craftymamaof4
Car seat ID card - From MyPrecious Kid
Home Is Calling Pillsbury gift Basket - From The MyBlogSpark Network
List Caddy - From Mommy Brain Reports
Helpful Hallies Mighty Miracle Mist - from Family Eden Site Warming Party
Social Media Marketing Kit - From Hubspot
Spa Basket - From The Classy Closet on Blogtalk Radio
Subscription to the Stork magazine - From The Classy Closet Twitter party
Zooni Panda hat - Thrifty & Chic Mom
ruby heart pendant with chain and stud ruby earrings- From gemaffair Tweetback Jewelry Contest
Mrs Gibson's Atelier handmade button charm bracelet (mother of Pearl - From Colleen Stearns
Katy Perry autographed poster - The Sims 3 Tweet contest
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser $40 Hand Vac.from @pawluxury
$50 electronic gift card from the Nabisco Ritz Crackers Game !!! (3rd prize)

WOWEE that is 15 things and the year isn't even over yet !!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH I FEEL so EXCITED THAT I WON ALL OF THIS SWAG !! It is all very nice too !!

4 comments:

auto owners insurance quotes said...

I have very much concluded that you are an expert on this topic! I am setting up a new website soon, and your information will be very functional for me.

auto owners insurance quotes said...

I have very much concluded that you are an expert on this topic! I am setting up a new website soon, and your information will be very functional for me.

http://auto owners insurance quote said...

Great posts! I really liked this post. It helped in my search for info on auto owners insurance
quote.