Thursday, November 27, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Come and Join Me tomorrow for a "Girls Night Out" online !! The site hosted by Mommy Gossip is holding a grand Giveaway. So I hope to see you there. They are giving away tons of great items !! So Be There or Be Square !! Make sure you RSVP because Party Crashers Are NOT ALLOWED !!!
Here is an excerpt w/details from their blog:
Mommy Gossip—GNO and ThoughtfullySimple.com are teaming up to give MANY lucky winners lots of fabulous FREE swag at GNO's Grand Giveaway Monday, November 24 from 5-10 p.m. PST (that's 8 p.m. for you east coast gossiping gals).Five hours of free finds? Can it be true? Yes! But wait... there's more! This week GNO is “talking shop” as in…. shopping with one of our favorite mommy bloggers—Jenni from Jiggety Jigg! Black Friday tips? You got it. Online sites to check out? We're in the know. Mom-made shops? Absolutely. In fact, all of our giveaways are from mom-made or mom-owned shops. And, all products are created from the best materials, utilizing the best methods.So, how can you get in with the virtual "in crowd" and snag some cool stuff? Take it step by step. I promise it's painless and worth the potential pot of gold at the end of the GNO rainbow! Get ready. Get set. Go!
Goto their blog now and RSVP... Click the link here : http://mommygossip-gno.blogspot.com/
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Thanksgiving means to me a time for being Thankful for so many things and recognizing them on this special day. It is a day to spend time with family and having fun and eating a feast of food. A day to recognize that being on this Earth and living in America where we are free and have the luxuries, such as food and family.
Yes, luxuries, you see in other countries there is a lot of famine, and people don't have their families like we do.
They cannot just drive to visit relatives nor eat as we will be feasting on this glorious day.
I am so Thankful to have my family and food the whole year long. I am thankful for being free in America, I am Thankful for the services that keep up Free and fight for our freedom. I am thankful for a warm house in the cold state of Pennsylvania. I am Thankful for electricity so I can cook my food, and refrigerate my food, and have lights when it is dark outside. And to heat my furnace and hot water heater for warm water when I or my children take a bath.
I am Thankful for a wonderful husband that goes to work everyday, now working 2 jobs so I can be a SAHM. I am thankful for his love of me and my children, and that he truly is a father. I am thankful he is a loving and caring man. And a wonderful daddy to all four of our children.
I am Thankful for my 4 children. That they are all healthy and growing and intelligent. I am so grateful to have them and hug and kiss them everyday and tell them I love them. I am thankful to be able to provide for them, so they don't have to go hungry or cloth less.
I am Thankful for God in my life. I am Thankful that in America I can pray to any God I like, be any religion I want, and I am free to believe how I want to believe.
I am also Thankful for friends. Friends I can go to when I need someone to talk to. Friends to share experiences with to help each other along. Friends to teach me, and be there for me, and I am there for them. Friends that help me keep my insanity on those tough and trying days. Friends that sit on the computer or phone with me just to chat with when I need an ear to vent to.
Please share with my blog what you are thankful for. I would love to hear! And please enjoy the following link to a Thanksgiving card just for you !!!
Happy Thanksgiving ........ Click here: Pumpkin Pie - animated Flash ecard by Jacquie Lawson
Sunday, November 16, 2008
First of all, it was etremely easy to put together, my husband had it up within 15 minutes. You dont need any tools until it is time to put the AA batteries in it, then all you need is a screwdriver. My husband, after putting many many toys together, was very satisfied and appreciative at how easy it was.
From the time I put Whitney into the Rainforest Jumper she was all smiles. She would probably stay in there for hours, if I'd let her. She was very content in it, the activities that it has kept her very busy. She liked the music and animal sounds, especially the elephant, too.
I highly reccommend this product for any child boy or girl can go in it. It holds children to 25 pounds. It has a adjuster on it to make it higher as your child grows. That is a really nice feature. Another feature that I love also, is that it folds to make it easily moveable from room to room or in my case, I am taking it to Thanksgiving at my sisters so I have a fun/safe place for Whitney to be while we visit.
It is a really nice activity center for your child and they love to jump!
The colors are vivid and bright and there is a lot for your child to look at and do. I also found the peek a boo tiger on it is very cute too.
If you are looking for a Jumper for your child, I really think you and your child will agree how wonderful the Rainforest Jumperoo by Fisher Price is. You can use the link below to get more specific info. on this product.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
You then take the cards which have points on them and battle with them as well. Whomever has the higher points wins the battle.
There are arena's and other items, like a Bakugan carrying case that you can buy to complement your magnetic marbles too but they aren't necessary to play this very fun and becoming increasingly popular game.
My kids are 9 and 11 and both enjoy playing this game. I DO NOT recommend for small children, like my 3 yr. old because there are small pieces and also they are magnets, if swallowed can be very harmful.
I actually enjoyed playing this myself and watching them open is very neat.
Different Bakugan have different point values as well, the higher of course the better.
I think these would be very cute stocking stuffer, and since it is a game will keep your kids busy for a while.
I purpose "girl Bakugan" like ones that open up into flowers or little dolls, something like that would be so cute for little girls too. Hmmm, maybe the Bakugan can pay me for my idea :) !!! LOL
All in all these are very fun toys and they are sold at Wal -Mart, Toys R US, Target, and Kmart. But hurry !!! Like I stated before they are getting INCREASINGLY POPULAR !!!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Lately, I have been getting a lot of requests to do product reviews on my blog for various companies and on various products. I absolutely LOVE to do these reviews and add them to my blog. It is so fun to write about all kinds of different products and give other people insight and suggestions and idea's of how they work and tell them all about them.
This being said. I have to be sure that my faithful followers and blog readers are taken care of. One part of what my blog "stands for" is getting the word out about different topics and items. I love to share what I learn and what I love.
Therefore, I have come up with a set of policies that I request be followed if you or your company would like me to "subcontract" a review on my blog for you.
PLEASE NOTE : these rules do NOT apply to companies I work with or blog for, as they have their own rules I must follow. These rules also do not apply to reviews I choose to do on my own or giveaways I choose to do. Nor for products that I win off of another blog and choose to blog about.
WHAT I EXPECT:
- I will only blog about and review products that I believe in and think will benefit the readers of this blog.
- I will require compensation for my time for reviewing your product. This said compensation may be in the form of product or monetary. I take pride in what I do and I spend a lot of time and thought on my blog, so i think that some type of compensation is fair. This is to be determined when we set up the "review"
- I will require at least 1 item of your product that I will use as a giveaway to my followers and readers, like I said, I value them, so they also need taken care of. I request this be directly sent from the company instead of by me, unless prior arrangements are made.
- I will NOT post a blog about a product that I may think will be good but during the review fails to meet a certain standard in what I believe is the make up of a "good product", for example, if it breaks too easily, or doesn't seem safe to me, I will not post it. (which you probably would prefer, instead of a bad review)
- I do however, reserve the right to post my whole hearted opinion on a product which does mean the good and the bad. I deem myself as an unbiased reviewer and I will live up to this for my readers.
- A timely blog that is presented in a professional edited way from a non-professional mommy blogger/consumer.
- A fair first read by the company before I announce the blog post (This means, as soon as I post the blog, the first person I contact will be the company to let them know the review was posted so they can read it before I would announce it on twitter or anywhere else where I have a following to draw people to my site. This way if there are errors in my post they can be caught before a whole bunch of people read it, THIS DOES NOT however mean, I will change my unbiased "findings' to satisfy the company in a bogus way, It is strictly for spelling errors, layout changes, etc. like this
- I will let you know when the "giveaway" is finalized and report the winners mailing address to you so the product can get to them quickly.
- I will only post the giveaway with some way the participants MUST visit your site to look around before they can win, so that you will have potential customers/clients from me blogging about it.
- I will make sure all links to your site work so readers can go there to see more product or services.
- I would like long term relationships with my "clients" for promotional reasons, so if in the future you would like me to do another review or another type of service(handing out fliers, tweeting about it on twitter, etc.) for your company, That professional relationship will be built between you and I.
- A trustworthy mother/consumer who cares about products and will go to every extent I can to help get your brand out there and help promote your product or service.
I also can give you my cell # by request
and I also have Skype availability
DISCLAIMER : I do not represent in anyway that I am a Professional Reviewer. All Product reviews done by me are based on my own opinion that I reserve the right to have. I am not in any way affiliated by working for monetarily with any company for which I do product reviews for. Monetary or product compensation in no way sways my opinion for any products that I review. I have the right to keep, donate, gift, etc. any product that I review (my copy) after the review is posted. Please ask questions prior to me doing a review if you are unclear about any policies or disclaimer I have written. I have the right to change any of my policies or procedures in any way I deem necessary at any time, as this is my blog, and I am the one that is reflected upon on this blog. I will not in any way go against my personal beliefs, values, views, safety, for anyone or any company in any blog or writing that I do.