Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blogger Award - My FIRST !!!

I recently received this, my very first Blogger award from Erin at : From Son Up to Son Down.

The rules of receiving this award and passing it along to other bloggers are as follows:

the award- upon receipt, the recipient is to list six things that make her/him happy before subsequently passing forward the glee to others. So here goes:

1. God - Without God in my life I would be so very Sad, He is who I talk to when I am in need, and he always listens. He is who lifts all my burdens off of me when I am carrying too heavy of a load. He is who I trust all my Faith into to get me through each and every day and onto the next.

2. My Family - Without my family I would be so sad. My children are who I live for. They are what keeps me going each and every day. I cannot wait to see them every day when they awake and cannot wait to kiss them goodnight every night. They make me have a purpose in this world.
My wonderful Husband is so loving and caring and faithful to me and my children, I couldn't have a better man to be our ROCK.

3. My mom - Not that she isn't part of my family but she deserves her own category listing. She is who I can go to for anything I need. She is always there for me in a heartbeat. She is always there for my children. She is the best mother and grandmother anyone could ever have. She works hard, I don't even know how she does it but she makes me so happy to have her as my mom.

4. Friends - All of my friends make me happy. I think I have an awesome support system when it comes to my friends. We are always there for each other and can vent to each other whenever we need to. They keep me so happy and in a good mood even in rough times.

5. Blogging - A newly discovered passion of mine that I would now be so sad if I weren't doing it!
I love to blog, Everyday when I awake I cannot wait to come to my blog and see all I have accomplished. I love my blog and I am so proud of it. I love my readers and I hope I give inspiring messages to all who read it and hope that everyone is enjoying all I write.

6. Shopping - Well, what woman doesn't love to shop. It makes me so happy, it is an outlet that I have to get my mind off of everything. I especially love to shop and am happy to shop whenever I am getting awesome deals, and it makes me feel so proud to be saving money for my family.

Now, The fun part, I get to GIVE this bloggy award to people (In no particular order) whose Blogs I love to read/follow :

1. Jerri Ann at www.momecentric.com

2. Koti - Beth at Functional By Design

3. Rachel Ferrucci at Touchd

4. Colleen at ClassyMommy

5. Clarissa at The Posh Preneur

6. Elizabeth Norton at Party Planning Professor

7. Jenn at The Coupon Coup

8. Rene'e at Cutie Booty Cakes

Congrats everyone !!! Enjoy :) And keep up the wonderful blogging !!!

6 comments:

auto owners insurance quotes said...

I have very much concluded that you are an expert on this topic! I am setting up a new website soon, and your information will be very functional for me.

auto owners insurance quotes said...

I have very much concluded that you are an expert on this topic! I am setting up a new website soon, and your information will be very functional for me.

auto owners insurance quote said...

Great posts! I really liked this post. It helped in my search for info on auto owners insurance
quote.