Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My 2nd & actually 5th also Awards - And My Re-gifting of it, this is something I will PROUDLY accept as a re-gift :)



I have recently received this award, my second, from Craftymamaof4. Then today I received it again from Erin of FromSonUpToSonDown my 5Th Bloggy award !!
Thank you so much ladies for giving me this, this is definitely making my day special!
I work hard on my blog, sometimes more than any full time job I have ever had, and I take pride in each and every post I do. So it means a lot to me to have readers and get awards telling me that I am doing a fabulous job ! You ladies are doing fabulous too !!!

Well, the rules of this award tell me that I need to pass it along to at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

So, That's what I am gonna do. The following blogs are 10 that I think are absolutely fabulous too, and this was a hard one, cause there are so many blogs that I think deserve this !! (In no particular order)


6 comments:

Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom said...

Thanks for this wonderful award, Beth! You really made my day. BTW, your site is looking great! Keep up the hard work!!!

Tara

Paisley Raven said...

WOW. This is my first award. Thank you so much!
You rock. (& u just keep proving it!)

~Raven

Tori said...

Thank you for the award!! So glad you love Thoughtfully Simple :)

auto owners insurance quotes said...

I have very much concluded that you are an expert on this topic! I am setting up a website soon, and your information will be very functional for me.

auto owners insurance quotes said...

I have very much concluded that you are an expert on this topic! I am setting up a website soon, and your information will be very functional for me.

auto owners insurance quote said...

Great posts! I really liked this post. It helped in my search for info on auto owners insurance
quote.