Sunday, January 4, 2009

SPIRTUAL SUNDAYS


I believe that Sundays should be saved for honoring God and is our Day of Rest as is stated in the Bible. So I will not be posting much on my blogs on Sundays. But I did want to start a NEW post called "Spiritual Sundays" so my readers have something to read, and hopefully be inspired by.

It will not be all Scripture from the Bible, as I may have followers that aren't Christian and I do respect that. But some of it will be, some will be just uplifting words of encouragements, some might be quotes from other people.

But to start off the New year and because I am Christian I am going to start off with a Bible Quote. ( I thought this was fitting for the New Year)

So... without further ado......

(Proverbs 3:5-10 KJV) (5) Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. (6) In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (7) Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil. (8) It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. (9) Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase: (10) So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

Here's Hoping your Sunday full of spirit and inspiration too !!

4 comments:

Brandy said...

I am not a Christian but I can respect and understand the deep faith that is placed into God's hands. I was not raised on any religion, however, Christianity has been an interest of mine for years now. I am looking forward to your Spiritual Sunday Posts.

queenoftheclick said...

Great Proverb - I love when there are reminders of our Lord in blogs.

Sometimes this is so hard to do: Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

sneha vyas said...


If you are going through troubled times in your life, consider wearing zodiac rings. These rings can not only bring good luck in your life, they can completely change your fortune.
Zodiac Signs