Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yet another Award to Share - Congratulations recipients !!!

I have recently received this award from Nico'lle @ The Pink Chandelier. It is my Third Bloggy award that I have ever gotten. And as I always say, I take so much pride in my blog, that I am honored when someone awards it. (Thank you Nico'lle, and by the way, I love your site too).

Well, as with any bloggy award there is usually "terms" behind it to pass it along to blogs that you the recipient think are worthy, I have SOOOO many I think are worthy, but here are the ones I am giving this award to at this time.
The ground rules say I’m supposed to award ten (more or less) of my fellow bloggers with this award, so here goes (in no particular order)!

This award happens to be a "Thank You" award.

"Thank you for sharing your lives, children, money saving tips, making me laugh, offering words of advice and inspiration and feeding my habit!" (couldn't quote it better Nico'lle).


1. Kim - Craftymamaof4

2. Lucretia - Geekmommy's Weblife

3. Hairboutique

4. momstart

5. Resourceful Mommy

6. Frugal mommy of 2 girls

7. Organizer Sandy

8. The Good Enough Witch

9. Jessica at Jessica Knows

10. Feels Like Home

11. Mommy Daddy Blog


CONGRAT'S !!!

2 comments:

Sandy Jenney said...

Thank you so much for this award! How sweet of you to think of me. This just started my day out great!!

Painter Mommy said...

Congrats Everybody! I always love getting awards. I am even thinking of coming up with my own. Hmmmm.... wheels are turning. LOL

Dawn
@PainterMommy