Thursday, February 12, 2009

Funny Joke from Kids

Why didn't the skeleton cross the road ? = He had no guts ! lol

Sometimes we need childish humor again, and even though it can be corny, it still puts a smile on our faces.

These are the types of jokes that my preschooler tells and I always get a kick when she is telling me them. She thinks she is so smart.

Speaking of being smart, I recently read about a new series of learning fun for your preschooler from LOTS TO LEARN, they provide fun and educational CD's to help your preschooler learn. You can read more at their website.

They have topics such as Nature, In My House, Buster's Favorite Animals, Buster Loves Music, and Head to Toe with Buster.
And they are having a special that if you buy it now, you can get a free Soundtrack CD and songbook.

Via Twittermoms site :

Moms, Dads, Educators, and Children have all let us know that Lots to Learn is an excellent way to discover, share and explore together. With so much laughter, movement, creativity, exploration and discovery – there’s always Lots To Learn.

Lots To Learn is an improvement over other DVDs in that:
Lots To Learn is specifically designed for ages 2-5, unlike many existing "birth through ..." productions.
We've been in video production for over 25 years, and our DVDs reflect a well-planned, professional, broadcast-quality product. From concept through to production, from packaging to shipping: we're a Mom and Dad - run company that cares very deeply about our product and our customers.

3 comments:

auto owners insurance quotes said...

I have very much concluded that you are an expert on this topic! I am setting up a new website soon, and your information will be very functional for me.

auto owners insurance quotes said...

I have very much concluded that you are an expert on this topic! I am setting up a new website soon, and your information will be very functional for me.

auto owners insurance quote said...

Great posts! I really liked this post. It helped in my search for info on auto owners insurance
quote.