Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Label Daddy is giving away a full sponsorship to Blogher - Here is my story on how I can use Label Daddy: WHO ARE YOU ??

I am a mother of 4 children, as most of you know, if your one of my followers/readers. If your new here, well, now you know too!
It can be stressful at times to be a mommy of 4, especially when things get chaotic in the house and I am all flusstered. Which happens a lot to a mommy of 4. The baby will be crying, an dthe dog barking, One son is asking about homework, the other will want to go to a friends house, and my daughter who is 3 wants me to come look at her "present" she left me in the toilet (yes we are potty training). All the while, something on the stove is sure to be burning , and my husband is calling me on both the cell phone and home phone to see how my day is... hummmph !
Well, as a mommy, you can imagine, how when all of this is happening at once, I seem to forget things, this is the part where Label Daddy can help me.....
You see, when all Heck breaks loose, I seem to forget my kids names, I call my 3 yr. old whose name is Yasmine - "Whitney" , the babies name, I call my son, (whose name is Xavier) James, who is my nephew, who doesn't even live here, I call my 9 yr. old Dwight (my husbands name, and his name is Zachary), and I call my dog, whatever name I can think of at the time, and my poor baby, whose name is Whitney, I call "Bella" (which is the dogs name). ~ I guess by now you are getting my drift ?
So a mommy can and need to use help A LOT !!! I would use Label Daddy to help me know who is who by putting labels on all of my children and the dog (lol), so I know what to call them.
This way, my poor 8 month old, wont be growing up thinking her name is Bella !
oh yea, and for my Husband who is on the phone... well, because I couldnt see a label through the phone, I guess the caller ID will help me remember who he is.
Please Label Daddy, get me this product before my children, dog, and I go insane, and forget who we are. And by the way,,,,, can you please get me a new name, so when they all start calling me at once, I wont have to answer ??
Or Better yet, PLEASE LABEL DADDY... TAKE ME AWAY.... to Blogher, so this crazed mommy of 4 can relax for a couple of days with real adults, whose names I will also probably forget, but at least They WILL have name tags on them :)

6 comments:

Organic Sugar Scrub said...

Sounds like you do really need a Label Daddy! I hope you win, you deserve it!


Rachel Ferrucci


http://touchd.net

Anonymous said...

Well,I hope you realize that even if you label your kids,your dog, your husband and the guppies,you will still call them by the wrong names at times,at such times as these it can actually add some comedy when you really are preturbed at someone. THESE KINDS OF "BELLY LAUGHS" HAVE ACTUALLY SAVED my life a few times.I'm a mom of 2 and gramma of 8. I hope you win too as it caused me to have some funny memories.

BrandyEllen said...

What a great post and I so can relate to you girl!!

I hope you get to BlogHer, I was going to try to get there, but doing a house addition and have to pinch our pennies & find ways to get it done financially so oldest can have her own room and not have to share with her brother anymore.

Hugs & good luck - I forget names all the time!

Brandy

angie said...

I hope you get it! We all have those days!


I owe you an apology - I keep forgetting to send you that link. I sent one article to your Yahoo. Did you get it?

Hope your migraine has gone away!

Angie
@pricousins

angie said...

I hope you get it! We all have those days!


I owe you an apology - I keep forgetting to send you that link. I sent one article to your Yahoo. Did you get it?

Hope your migraine has gone away!

Angie
@pricousins