Sunday, February 22, 2009

What do you think about a Plus Size Magazine ?

What would you think about a Plus Size Magazine ?
If you think this would be an awesome idea, or know of/have any ways you can help, please go to this website : http://www.acurvydiva.com/2009/02/22/plus-size-magazine-what-do-you-think/
and tell her what you think by leaving a comment. If you really like the idea, please consider stumbling it or sharing however you like.

I LOVE the idea. Since my readers might be interested, I thought I would share this with you all as well :) I too would like to hear your thoughts, so if this is something you would like, please leave me a comment as well ~ Thank You !

2 comments:

angie said...

I am interested in this and will head over there right after this. Actually, Lane Bryant has one called Figure that I discovered on Valentine's Day while I was shopping, and it's great! If you have a Lane Bryant there, check it out. they even have coupons and sweepstakes in the magazine!

Angie
@pricousins

plus size clothes said...

I think a plus size magazine is a great idea. It would be great to show case that plus sized women could be as fashionable as those who are slimmer.