Friday, March 27, 2009

New Blog Site Launched !!

Oh My Oh My,
Last nights New Blog Twitter Launch party was an absolute BLAST!!!
I enjoyed every one's company and had a lot of fun.
I am so glad that you all like my new "home". I thank you all for joining me last night, and I hope you won one or some of the wonderful prizes that I gave away.
If you are a winner and haven't emailed me yet, please email me your snail mail, and please include your twitter name (so I know who you are) so I can get the prizes out to you.

If you weren't able to make it to my party last night, that is okay, I will forgive you ;)
However, here is my new blog address so you can sign up, as there will be MANY MANY more opportunities to come to WIN more great products !!!

My new sites URL is : http://www.theplussizemommy.com/blog

As soon as I get a subscribe button up and my rss feedburner installed, please sign up. I would love to have you !!!

Congrats to all of the winners, and if you didn't win last night, no worries.... Your still a winner in my book !!!