Sunday, March 22, 2009

Plus Size Mommy's Twitter Launch Party

Okay,
I am setting the date. I will be holding the Twitter launch party on
Thursday March 26th from 9-10pm Eastern time.
Here are some of the prizes that will be given away to kick off my new blog:


You MUST be signed up as a follower of my NEW blog to win and also follow me on twitter, I am @plussizemommy.
So, as soon as I release the name and url of my new blog website, you will want to head on over there (or click the link that will be found here) and sign up.
I promise this to be an amazing PLUS SIZE Event !!! I am very excited about it and I cannot wait to share it all with you !!! So STAY TUNED !!!

14 comments:

JamericanSpice said...

Nice to meet you!

Talk about a party!

I'm quite intrigued and am learning how to get around!

Just stopping by from 5minutes for moms blog party!

Baba said...

Hi! Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

Katja said...

I am so excited for your new site and can't wait to see it! I will be on my road trip from Detroit to New York and probably won't make it to the launch party. I am so proud of you Beth, you have come such a long way since you started your blog & joined Twitter in my hotel room in Bentonville last fall.

Confessions of a Mom said...

Ok, well, I subscribed to your current site so that I'll know when your new one goes live. Good luck with your launch. We should connect, as I would love to visit more about doing some guest writing for you and you for me sometime. You have a great sense of humor.

I Am Boymom said...

Found you through UBP, now I am all curious about your new site! I'll be stayin' in touch to keep up with you exciting new venture and I would love to know who you are working with on your site design! I'll look for you on Twitter!

Comfort Joy Designs said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

Extenze Ingredients said...

I am very excited about it and I cannot wait to share it all with you.