Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sally Hansen - Insta - Dri - Fast Dry Nail color

As an ALL YOU - Reality Checker, I recently had the opportunity to review Sally Hansen's NEW Insta- Dry nail color. It is Fast Drying, and has a specially engineered brush that is wider to do your nail in one stroke. It is very cool.

I absolutely LOVED this product, because of the fast drying aspect. I was able to do my daughter who is 3 years old's nails and didn't have to worry that with her fidgeting it would be off before I got to her next nail. It dried so quick she didn't have the opportunity to wipe it off !!
Please watch my VLOG on this nail polish and see how SHIMMERING it is and beautiful !
The color I received is Mauve, which is perfect ! I totally recommend this nail color, and I am looking forward to buying my next color soon !!!

video


"One Stroke, One Coat, Done ! No Excuses !"

4 comments:

Betty said...

I'm loving it just by reading your review. Great benefit of it is that it drys so quick. Nice review.

Betty said...

You won an award check out my blog for details. You don't have to pass it along if you don't want to. I just wanted to pass it to you. You always have the greatest ideas. I love your blog. : )

Betty said...

I know you already have this one. I just wanted to give it you more as a Thank You! You inspire me so much. Thanks :)

PlusSizeMommy said...

awww (((HUGGS))) thank you so much Betty, you dont know how much it means to me to hear that. I wish to inspire people and your a wonderful gal yourself :) Many Blessings to you !!!

xo
Beth AKA PlusSizeMommy