Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update about the BIG MOVE....

As I said in my last post, The Plus Size Mommy blog is moving. It right now is at an undisclosed location but I am telling you, it is going to be awesome !!! I am working with a great site designer, that is professionally designing me a unique one of a kind blogging website that will be so great.
To Kick off my new blog I have decided, and by popular demand have been told, to have a Twitter Party. I have a bunch of great things to give away and reviews about the items on my new blog.
I believe (if all goes well) the new blog will be live up and running and reader for subscribers next week, so please keep looking HERE for updates.
I will also be putting updates on Twitter so you wont miss the fun and the giveaways and new site twitter party !!
Thank you for your patience !

7 comments:

MamaRucci said...

Stopped by to see if there was any new info, i haven't talked to you in a while and all this secretive blog stuff is killing me!!!


Rachel Ferrucci

Angie said...

Can't wait! I have a surprise with my blog too! Shhh...

@pricousins
Angie

Nicole said...

Ummmmm I'm twitter illiterate?!!! Happy blogging anyway and have a wonderful weekend!

PlusSizeMommy said...

Thank You for stopping by, I am in the midst of having a brand new blog on my new website, so please stay tuned. I will have a ton of giveaways and I am going to be having a Twitter Launch Party !!!